This film draws upon the parallels we identify between the dreaming and waking worlds. A cryptic, puzzling, yet ultimately satisfying vignette of our most peaceful and vulnerable state.
A film by Iris Olsson
Director of Photography: Natasha Pavlovskaya
Editor: Dimitris Tolios
Music: Florian Krebs
* Tampere short film festival, Finland, March 2009 Honorary Mention/International Competition
* Full Frame documentary festival, NC, USA April 2009
* Short Film Festival, Grimstad, Norway, June 2009 – EFA short film nomination
* Palm Springs Shortfest, USA, June 2009
* Message to Man, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 2009
* Dokufest Prizen, Kosovo
* Tinklai International Short Film Festival, Lithuania Vilnius
* Calgary International Film Festival 2009
* Nordisk Panorama 2009 Honorary Mention/Documentary Competition
* Dok Leipzig 2009
* Jihlava Int Doc Film Fest 2009, Czeck republic.
* Cork Film Festival 2009
* BIFF 2009, Bergen Norway
* Kassel documentary and video festival 2009
* L’Alternativa 2009 – 16th Barcelona Independent Film Festival
* Up-and-Coming Hannover Intl. Film fest 2009
* Kettupäivät Short Film Festival2009, Helsinki, Finland
* Dokma Film festival 2009 (Slovenia) BEST SHORT AWARD
* Clermont-Ferrand Film Festival 2010 Official Labo Competition.
* EUROPEAN FILM AWARDS – SHORT FILM NOMINEE!!!
* Special Jury Award at Silverdocs 2010