SPECIAL PRIZE OF THE JURY
Running time: 10″35′
Through the endless winters, every year, her love takes new shapes and forms.
- Sundance Film Festival 2014 – Special Jury Award for Non-Fiction
- Dvijenie Film Festival,Russia 2014 – Best Short Film
- Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles 2014 – Jury Honorable Mention
- Nashville Film Festival 2014 – Honorable Mention for Best Documentary Short Film
- One Voice International Film Festival 2013 – Best Documentary
- Festival international de cinéma et d’art de Percé 2014 – Short Film Grand Prix
- 2014 CNEX Documentary Film Festival, Taiwan, September 2014
- Milwaukee Film Festival, USA, September 2014
- Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival, UK, September 2014
- Nevada City Film Festival, USA, September 2014
- Mosaic International South Asian Film Festival, Canada, August 2014
- Molise Cinema Festival, Italy, August 2014
- 12th Tabor International Short Film Festival, Croatia, June 2014
- Palm Springs International ShortFest, USA, June 2014
- 61st Sydney Film Festival, Australia, June 2014
- Short Shorts Film Festival and Asia 2014, Japan, June 2014
- Huesca International Film Festival, Spain, June 2014
- Kaliber35: Munich International Short Film Festival, Germany, June 2014
- Big Sur International Short Film Festival, USA, May 2014
- Salón Internacional de la Luz, Colombia, May 2014
- 40th Seattle International Film Fest, USA, May 2014
- 16th International Eskisehir Film Festival, Turkey, May 2014
- Sundance London Film and Music Festival 2014, UK, April 2014
- Darklight Film Festival, Ireland, April 2014
- Dvijenie Film Festival, Russia, April 2014
- Nashville Film Festival, USA, April 2014
- Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles, USA, April 2014
- IAWRT Film Festival, India, March 2014
- 2014 Angkor Wat International Film Festival, Cambodia, February 2014
- Sundance Film Festival, USA, January 2014
- Kanyakumari International Film Festival, India, December 2013
- Hangzhou Asian Film Festival, China, October 2013
- 8th Vilnius Film Shorts, Lithuania, October 2013
- Baghdad International Film Festival, Iraq, October 2013
- One Voice International Film Festival, UK, July 2013
The journey the film took, unraveled the theme of love and sacrifice so inherent in the Russian women.
– Sandhya Daisy Sundaram,
Director of “Love. Love. Love.”.
Sandhya Daisy Sundaram is a final year Post Graduate student of Film Direction at the Film and Television Institute of India, and a graduate in Visual Communication from University of Madras. Women have been the constant focal point of her works. She is presently experimenting with the culmination of fiction and non-fiction.
Besides filmmaking, traveling and exploring are her agenda.
Alexey Filippov graduated from VGIK’s cinematography department. He is now working as a freelance director of photography on numerous projects in Russia and abroad, focusing mainly on documentaries and fiction films. Alexei prefers spending his spare time traveling the world.
Marcin Knyziak: Born in times of punk explosion and Woody Allen’s prime, Marcin likes to sleep a lot, to snore like there’s no tomorrow and to take time over brunch. Marcin is a sound recordist for a living and a sound designer for fun. He finds off-screen sound the most fascinating discipline of cinema. Projects with Marcin’s soundscapes were awarded at Bafta Scotland, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Vancouver amongst other. Born in Poland, lives in Scotland, works in Europe and beyond. Get in touch here.
Directed and edited by Sandhya Daisy Sundaram
Image by Alexei Philippov
Sound and Mix by Marcin Knyziak
Produced by Tanya Petrik and Guillaume Protsenko
Production assistants: Alina Lobzina, Alexandra Marchenko, Ekaterina Okhonko.
With the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation.
Special thanks to Mr Epifanov.
With the support of: